Please carefully follow these instructions to ensure a smooth check-out procedure. Be sure to observe all traffic regulations. No vehicles are permitted to drive onto the campsite fields. Roadways must remain passable during checkout.
Before your group leaves you must meet the following requirements:
1. All charcoal is checked dead out and placed in proper container;
2. All evidence of the Encampment is removed (campsite stakes should be laid by the side of the road). Campsite is policed and in equal or better condition than that upon arrival;
3. Trails to campsite are policed;
4. Any property damage is reported to official at check-out headquarters;
5. The campsite has been cleared of all equipment.
Check-out time is 8:00 to 10:00 A.M. and after closing ceremonies. There is no check-out during the closing ceremony.
Follow these instructions:
1. The unit leader should proceed to the check-out headquarters to obtain Encampment patches and submit completed survey;
2. The unit leader will submit the survey and then sign for and receive the Encampment patches. Junior leaders may not sign for nor receive patches or registration settlement checks;
3. You are free to leave the Encampment. If you have any questions or would like to inspect your score sheets from the campsite competition, you may do so at check-out headquarters after closing ceremonies and after you check-out.
The Encampment Committee always needs help with cleaning-up and removing campsite stakes. We welcome anyone who would like to stay and help.